Monday 29 June 2020

Mixed Media Altered Lids : Mixed Media Wall Art - Easy Home Decor

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
Hoping all of you are doing well and staying healthy with your family.
Today I'd like to share with you my new inspiration...
Nowadays I am enjoying making some up - cycled projects, so here these tiny creations are. I used tiny tin lids to make this beautiful wall decor art.





I did a live session on Facebook and created these tiny treasures. In the live session, I am sharing how easily we can create some lovely wall art pieces using waste materials. You will find some simple and super quick mixed media techniques to make such art pieces. 
Watch the full live session here:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=892817894558687&id=100014914530342

Few more pictures and close-ups:





I hope you all love these tiny mixed media pieces.
Can't wait to see your amazing creations at our Academy's challenge.

Thank you so much for stopping by.


STAY SAFE AND Healthy


Much love,
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations 

I am entering these Up-cycled pieces into following amazing challenges:

Bleeding Art June Challenge

Grab a badge!

Mixed Media Place - June 2020 Challenge
(I was inspired by the colours (Blue and Golden Yellow)and the nature's beauty shown in the mood board.) 

4 comments:

Empire of the Cat said...

Love your recycling of the lids, and they look beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Bleeding Art - Elle xx

Maria Lillepruun said...

Very beautiful coins! Thank you for sharing with us at Mixed Media Place!

Трофимова Наталья said...

Amazing! Thank you for sharing with us at Mixed Media Place!

Marina Ignatova said...

Cool idea! Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Mixed Media Place!

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...