Sunday 30 June 2019

Mixed Media Art Journal for Lindy's Color Challenge - June 2019

Hello lovelies!!!
Here is another art page with gorgeous shades of blue, orange and green. I have used supplies from Lindy's Stamp GangCrafTreat (stencils and chipboard), Prima - Finnabair (gesso and modeling paste) and Tim Holtz.
I was inspired with lovely shades of the Lindy's Stamp Gang- June Challenge.
I hope you will like it.

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creation. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

So much love
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering this project into following amazing challenges:
Lindy's Color Challenge - June 2019
https://lindysgang.blog/2019/06/01/get-your-june-challenge-on/
Lindy's Creative Gang - June Challenge

4 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Wow all that gorgeous colour and texture! Amazing page!
Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create With Polkadoodles! Jane (DT) xxx

Prika-All About Crafts said...

Hi Monika , just loving all those colours on the projects , thank you for participating in our blog challenge- Quoted. looking forward u to join us for another lovely challenges.
Founder and Crafter
Priyanka Singh

Shweta Tapsi Khode said...

Amazing. Lovely project Monika. Thank you for participating in Prika blog June Challenge. All the best.

-- Shweta
Craft Inspirator, Prika

Sammy said...

What a great colour combination. So striking! Thank you for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics this month. Sammy-x

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...