Monday 1 July 2019

Mixed Media Academy Challenge - July 2019 " Wanderlust"

Hello lovelies!!!
I am so happy that you stopped by.
A new challenge is now live at Mixed Media Academy and this month moodboard is full of amazing colours and outdoor adventure.
Here is my DT inspiration for this month, an Art Journal inspired by wonderful colours of the moodboard. I have used supplies from Lindy's Stamp GangCrafTreat (stencils), Prima - Finnabair (gesso and modeling paste), Mudra Craft Stamps and Tim Holtz (stencil, paper doll, sentiment and distress inks).


Here is our this month challenge moodboard, for more detail please visit here:
We can't wait to see your lovely entries into our July challenge at Mixed Media Academy.
Thanks so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creation. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

So much love
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering this project into following amazing challenges:

2 comments:

Prika-All About Crafts said...

Hi Monika , another lovely creations of yours , thank you for participating in our blog challenge- Quoted. looking forward u to join us for another lovely challenges.
Founder and Crafter
Priyanka Singh

Shweta Tapsi Khode said...

Superb play of colours. Beautiful spread. Thank you for participating in Prika blog June Challenge. All the best.

-- Shweta
Craft Inspirator, Prika

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...