Wednesday 5 June 2019

More Mixed Media Challenge : DT Inspiration - June Challenge "Anything Goes + optional Purple"

Hello sweeties!!
Here Today we are starting a new challenge at More Mixed Media Challenge Blog. I have this quick and simple art page with the shades of purple and pink. I have used CrafTreat (stencil and chip board), Mudra stamp set along with Lindy's Stamp Gang magical shakers to make this beautiful background. I have used an ordinary kitchen napkin with some glue to create texture and added a paper doll and sentiment from Tim Holtz idea-ology collection.  Here you can visit our current challenge with theme of
June Challenge - "Anything Goes + optional Purple"




Our challenges are always anything mixed media goes and you have 4 weeks to join us with your lovely creations.
We are waiting for your amazing entries.

Supplies Used:
Prima Marketing - Finnabair- White Gesso
Prima Marketing - Finnabair- Modeling Paste
Lindy's Stamp Gang - Magical Shakers 
Polka Purple
Magnolia Magenta Gold
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink (Black soot)
Tim Holtz - Paper doll and metallics stickers
CrafTreat - Chiplet (Butterfly Delight)
CrafTreat - Stencil (Fern-CTS152) and
Mudra - Stamp set (Geometric stories)

I hope you will love it. 
Thanks so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creation. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

So much love
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering this project into following amazing challenges:


Creative Fingers : Challenge #165 

1 comment:

Tanja said...

so pretty - thanks for joining us this month at the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...