Monday 3 June 2019

Mixed Media Academy - DT Inspiration - June Challenge

Hello lovelies!!!
I am so excited to share this month mixed media challenge at Mixed Media Academy. This month moodboard is full of amazing colours chosen by our talented DT Manasa Priya, she'll be choosing winner of this month challenge as well. I am sure you are going to love this wonderful challenge.
I have altered a coffee mug to decorate my desk. I have used different mixed media supplies from Prima Marketing IncFinnabairLindy's Stamp Gang and Little Birdie Crafts. Hope you will like this altered mug.

Here is our this month challenge moodboard, for more detail please visit here:


We can't wait to see your lovely entries into our May challenge at Mixed Media Academy.
Thanks so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creation. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

So much love
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering this project into following amazing challenges:

CrafTangles June 2019 Challenge - Anything Goes
https://blog.hndmd.in/2019/06/craftangles-june-2019-challenge.html



Love To Scrap Challenge : LTSCB #122 "No Rulz 3"
https://lovetoscrapchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2019/06/ltscb-122-no-rulz-3.html
(I have used 3 shades of Lindy's magical shakers - Purple, Yellow and Green)

1 comment:

Helen said...

A great project - thanks for joining us at the Love to Scrap Challenge.

Helen x

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...