Tuesday 4 May 2021

Steampunk Album Cover - Designed for Lindy's Gang

 Hello lovelies,

Hope all of you are doing well and staying healthy with your family.

Today I am going to share a gorgeous album cover in my favourite style which is Steampunk. This mini album cover is designed for Lindy's Gang. I have made this gorgeous #steampunkstyle album cover by using magical shakers and embossing powders from Lindy's Gangto create these wonderful textures and details.




Read the Lindy's Gang blog for supplies used and watch a step by step tutorial on Lindy's Gang.




LINDY`S PRODUCTS:

Other Products:  Homemade Mod Podge, waste shopping receipts, 

Dies - @agiart_ufa from @craftersemporio

Tim Holtz paper dolls - @tim_holtz from @craftadda

Modeling paste - @finnabair_studio @primamarketinginc
Stencil and stamps - @mudracraftstamps
Archival ink - @ranger_ink
White acrylic paint - @liquitexofficial from @itsybitsycraftstore

I hope you will love this steampunk mixed media album cover.

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creations. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY


Much love,
Monika 

1 comment:

JeanScott said...

I do agree with all of the ideas you have presented in your post. They are very convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are very short for starters. Could you please extend them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.homewares wall art

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...