Thursday 4 February 2021

Mixed Media Wall Decor - 3D Wall Art "Cherish Your Love" - Mudra Craft Stamps

 Hello lovelies,

Hope all of you are doing well and staying healthy with your family.

“My life is so blessed with some of the most amazing people. Thank you for being part of my creative journey. Thank you for your generosity, kindness, the good values ​​that you carry in you, you really embellished my life with so much Creativity, Happiness and Positivity."

Read the MUDRA's blog for an easy peasy step by step tutorial:

https://www.mudrablog.com/2021/01/cherish-your-love-mixed-media-wall-art/




I have used gorgeous products like Chipboards, Stencils, Stamps, Dye Inkpads, Decor Stones and Couture sequins from @mudracraftstamps.

Magical shakers, Flat Magicals and Starburst Sprays by @lindysgang.
Acrylic paint and Metallique Wax by @primamarketinginc @finnabair.
Handmade flowers by @littlebirdiecrafts.
Distress Inks by @tim_holtz @ranger_ink.
Most of supplies were purchased from @craftadda.

I hope you will this #altered wall art, my lovelies.

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creations. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY


Much love,
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations


3 comments:

unknown said...

great

Kavin Smith said...

“Great share!” Thanks for giving such nice information regarding trends in the Art Gallery. These days the artwork and paintings by different artists are in trend and day by day people are attracting to this artwork gradually. I'd also want to recommend an art gallery to you. Mike Weiss Gallery was founded in 2003 by Mike Weiss and was later joined by artist and partner Virginia Martinsen as an original showcase for the display and promotion of bold, visceral, and visionary contemporary art throughout the world.

Graphics said...

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. 3d product configurator

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...