Monday 2 December 2019

Mixed Media Academy: DT Inspiration: December Challenge - "Winter Love"

Hello lovelies!!!
Today I am going to share my DT inspiration for Mixed Media Academy. We have a beautiful moodboard for this month, which is
"Winter Love".
For more lovely inspirations and joining our challenge, visit here:
https://mixedmediaacademy.blogspot.com/2019/12/december-challenge.html







Here is our wonderful moodboard for December challenge:

I hope you will love my creation.
Thanks so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creations. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

So much love,
Monika
UrooCreations

I am entering this project into following amazing challenges:

Creative Artiste : Challenge #56 "Anything Mixed Media Goes

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...