Monday 25 November 2019

Crafty Cardmakers: Challenge #246 "No Patterned Paper"

Hello lovelies,
Hope all of you doing awesome...
Today we have new challenge at our Crafty Cardmakers, I am the host of this challenge and our challenge is "No Patterned Paper".
As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrapbook layout, mixed media piece, art journal, 3D project, home decor items, as long as it meets the theme.
Here is my DT project for this challenge. I have altered a tin into mixed media art piece and gave it rustic and vintage look. I have used different shades of Lindy's Stamp Gang - magical shaker along with Prima - Finnabair mixed media supplies. I hope you will love it.




I invite you all to join this challenge at Crafty Cardmakers, There are lot of inspirations from all DT members. You are going to enjoy their wonderful inspirations so much.
We can't wait to see your gorgeous creations.

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creations. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

So much love,
Monika
UrooCreations

6 comments:

Judy McKay said...

Very interesting project. Love the texturw of your tin. Pretty mix of colours. Have a fantastic week of crafting. Judy

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great project and so much lovely texture, the colours are perfect too. Happy creative week, Angela xxx

Maria Lillepruun said...

Looove this colorful mixed media! So elaborate! Thank you for playing along with us at Mixed Media Place!

bagend50@gmail.com said...

This is absolutely beautiful Monika! Thank you for joining us at Bleeding Art Blog this month. Bleeding Art DT-Jess

Lisa Rabellino said...

This is so gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at Mixed Media Place!

Olga Ravenskaya said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you dear for playing with us at MMP!

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...