Wednesday 4 December 2019

Academy of Scrapbooking and Arts: DT Inspiration: "Christmas is coming"

Hello sweeties!!
I have two lovely Christmas decorations, which I made for this festive season. I have altered two plastic lids as DT inspiration for Academy of Scrapbooking and Arts. I have step by step process for making these, so don't miss to visit our Academy blog, link is here:
https://academyscrapart.com/blog/64-christmas-is-coming/



 

I hope you will love my creation.
Thanks so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creations. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

So much love,
Monika
UrooCreations

I am entering this project into following amazing challenges:

Creative Artiste : Challenge #56 "Anything Mixed Media Goes

3 comments:

Judy McKay said...

Very pretty Christmas ornament. Love the colours and the textures. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month. Hope you will join us again in 2020. Judy DT

Kim x said...

Hi Monika
Hope that you had a fabulous Christmas and very Happy New Year.
With love and crafty hugs
Kimx

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Wow This is gorgeous!! Love the colors and textures you've used.

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...