Wednesday 4 August 2021

Vintage Style Tag Book - Designed for Lindy's Gang

 Hello lovelies,

Hope all of you are doing well and staying healthy with your family.

Today I have a beautiful Mixed Media Tag Book, designed for Lindy's Gang. I was inspired by the mood board of our August Color Challenge.
I have made this beautiful #steampunkstyletag book, using gorgeous products from Lindy's Gang.

I have used Lindy's Gang Magical Shakers and Embossing Powders to create these wonderful textures and details.







Read Lindy's Gang blog for more amazing inspirations, here:





Lindy’s Products:


I hope you will love this steampunk mixed media tag book.

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creations. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY


Much love,
Monika 



1 comment:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Monika, gorgeous Tag book. I love your choice of colours and the images but not surprised as you have such an eye for detail. Happy creative weekend my friend. Hugs, Angela xXx

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...