Thursday 12 September 2019

Academy of Scrapbooking and Arts: DT Inspiration: Theme - "Back to School"

Hello sweeties!!!
Today I am going to share my very first DT inspiration for Academy of Scrapbooking and Arts. I am feeling so happy for this wonderful opportunity, so my heartfelt thank you to sweet Elena and whole Academy for believing in me. 
Here I am sharing the sneak peek of my project, I was inspired by this month theme "Back to School". I have shared a step by step tutorial for you all on our Academy's blog.

Please visit below given link:
 for the tutorial and so many amazing inspirations by my fellow designers of the Academy.

I hope you will love my creation.
Thanks so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creations. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

So much love,
Monika
UrooCreations

I am entering this project into following amazing challenges:

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on your new DT and love the fabulous page and cute pic -great step by step too.Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft
Carol DT x

Andree said...

This is lovely Monika. Gorgeous colours and a fabulous background.
Thank you for joining in with our September challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...