Friday 30 March 2018

Spring: A Fresh Beginning


Hello, sweet friends!!

Here I am sharing my project which I made using supplies from Lindy's Gang and Itsy Bitsy store.
I enjoyed a lot making my very first Mixed Media Tags.

This project is my entry for PRIKA All About Crafts- Blog, and as per theme of current challenge,  "Old Turned New". 


I was so much inspired with the mood board of March Challenge at Lindy's Gang blog.  These colors are so springy and eye soothing. So I decided to choose the color scheme as per Lindy's color challenge graphic, because I wanna play with them too. 

Here I am sharing a short and crisp tutorial for these Mixed Media Tags.

Started making these cute tags by using some old cerelac boxes, as these box are so good in density. 


Done some die cutting using metal dies.



Then covered the tags using Mont Marte modelling paste, created some texture (streaks) with the help of brush.



Done some more stenciling to add some phrases to my tags, as I wanted to gift these tags to one of my crafty friend.
Once dry, I used loads of Lindy's sprays and magical shakers to give them colorful background and then after drying properly, outlined the some texture along with phrases using black permanent (OHP) maker. 


Placed some little birdie flowers along with some die cut elements. I used some Lindy's sprays for coloring the die cuts and cheese cloth pieces which added by me decorate these cute tags.

At the end, I used some sentiments from Tim Holtz idea-Ology metallic stickers to finish these cute tags.

And here are some more close ups:








Used Supplies:

The Craft StudioStencil

 I am so thankful to all of you, my crafty friends, specially Olga Ravenskaya, Jana, AleksandraAsiaAnatKate, KasiaNoura, Heidi, Lindy's creative team and Tiffany for hosting wonderful March Mixed Media Madness YouTube Hop along with so many talented artists across the glob. My Friends, you always inspire me and give me the courage to come up with something new each time.
My big thank you to my sweet friend Priyanka for showing love and trust on my work. Please visit her amazing place PRIKA All About Crafts- Blog, there you can find many amazing inspirations and creative ideas . Please click here for my featured post on her blog.


Thank you so much for visiting on my blog.
Love and Hugs
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations

I would love to join following amazing challenges by this month:

1. Lindy's Gang Color Challenge: March 2018
https://lindysgang.blog/2018/03/01/march-challenge/
(Used colors Lindy's Starburst spray- Sassy SapphireHi Maintenance MagentaLindy's Starburst spray- Drop Dead Gorgeous GreenBling-y- Blonde from Drop Dead Diva Shimmer Spray Set  and Oktoberfest OrangeYodeling YellowLederhosen LaurelPolka Purple magical shakers from Lindy's Magical Shaker 2017's (original colors) of Lindy's Gang)

2. PRIKA All About Crafts- Blog Challenge-  "Old Turned New"

3.Mixed Media Warriors : MMW Creative MoodBoard Challenge #26
(Used some colors (yellow, green, pink, blue, sky blue and white)from the mood board to add some springy look to my project. Added some pink flowers and some leaves and foliage die cuts)


4. Polkadoodles Craft Challenge -Wk 13 Anything Goes-Polkadoodles Challenge



6. Crafty Creations Challenge: #363 Anything Goes
<b>Blog Badge</b>

7. Scrappig4funChallenges: Challenge 112- Easter/Soft Colors

Grab our Badge

8. Crafting with Friends Challenge Blog: #64 Anything Goes

9. Creative Fingers Challenge Blog: Challenge #144 



 10. 4 Crafty Chicks: #396 Crazy Egg/ATG

Grab our Badge!

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...