Sunday 25 March 2018

Happy Easter:Little Birdie Crafts



Hello Everyone!!
I am so excited to share this post as this card I specially made for my sweet inspirations and friends across the globe. Your friendship really means a lot to me. 
So here I am wishing you all a very Happy Easter, my lovelies.
 See this lovely Easter card, I made for you my sweet friends, Hope you love my little attempt.




Friends, Here, I want to share, so easy and quick process of making this Easter special card . I made it so quickly and really love the outcome.

Easy step by step tutorial of Mixed Media Card "Happy Easter":



I started with preparing the base of the card along with background to add colors, I folded a A4 size Craft paper and added black color piece of paper to give a subtle frame around the card. So I matted the card by putting contrast color papers. 
 I always prefer to add good quality card stock as my base card, which becomes paramount to a good-looking card. 


Then done some stenciling using Mont Marte acrylic paints (Green and Yellow) from Itsy Bitsy India and stencil from iCraft store. 



As I was so much inspired with the mood board of Lindy's March Challenge at Lindy's Gang Blog. So I used Lindy's Starburst spray- Sassy Sapphire and Hi Maintenance Magenta from Drop Dead Diva Shimmer Spray Set of Lindy's Gang, for coloring some embellishments like, some die cut leaves, cheese cloth pieces and random threads/ twines.


After that, I added some elements to make this card more springy and created a nest using all the needed elements like natural brown hemp twine, miniature eggs, different color yarns, some die cuts and colored cheese cloth pieces.  I used some walnut shells to keep these tiny eggs and giving them a natural look. I love, how they look.


Then positioned the nest in a tasteful manner along with adding more die cuts (leaves and foliage).



I added some more leaves to make nest more so natural. After that for final touch, I added some flowers from Little Birdie Crafts. This step I love the most, I enjoy a lot working with these gorgeous flowers from Little Birdie Crafts. 



At the end added some sentiments by stamping " Happy Easter" and "xoxo" and distressing the edges with some VersaCraft pigment ink pads. 

Sharing some more images of finished card, look how gorgeous these Little Birdie Flowers are. I combined two collections of Little Birdie Crafts handmade flowers (Angel Rose- Carnation and Angel Rose- Ocean Mist). These flowers are so shimmery and full of sparkle. I love them so much.









 Hope you all love the way, I made this Mixed Media Card for Happy Easter .

Used Supplies:


My Dearies, Please visit me on my some social network places and leave some love!!! I really love reading your sweet comments!!


Thank you so much for visiting my blog.
Love and Hugs
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations


I would love to join following amazing challenges by this month:

1. Scrappig4funChallenges: Challenge 111- Anything Goes with Flowers
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.in/2018/03/challenge-111-anything-goes-with-flowers.html
2.Lindy's Gang Color Challenge: March 2018
https://lindysgang.blog/2018/03/01/march-challenge/
(Used colors Lindy's Starburst spray- Sassy Sapphire and Hi Maintenance Magenta  from Drop Dead Diva Shimmer Spray Set of Lindy's Gang)



3. Scraps N Pieces Gr- February Challenge- Dare to Blossom




4. Mixed Media Warriors : MMW Creative MoodBoard Challenge #26
(Used some colors from the moodboard and tried to add some springy look to my project by adding pink flowers and loads of leaves and foliage die cuts)




No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...