Saturday 24 February 2018

Scrap the Boys: Card Makers Design Team 2018




Hi my dear friends!!

I am so excited to reveal something so special and happy news. I am so honored that I was chosen as a Design Team member of the awesome  Scrap the Boys Card Makers Challenge!! I am so delighted to became part of a wonderful, talented and so friendly team.


All our DREAMS can come true if we have the courage to pursue them!!
Walt Disney

This is a great opportunity, I am so thrilled my friends. As I am a big addict of scrapping for my little munchkin and love to document his childhood's precious moments. So I started participating to the challenges on Scrap the Boys. This is a great place for everyone who love crafting and specially love to make memory keepers for their own happy moments. This blog is the just only for boys, has a scrapbook design team as well, we would love if you could take a few minute and give them a blissful visit. Please click here to check out all the amazing members on the SCRAP the BOYS Blog.

Our first Challenge will be go live on the 15th of March 2018.

Here's Our Team

Owner/Coordinator and Designer of SCRAP the BOYS
Monika (myself)

I certainly hope you join us in a couple of weeks for our inaugural post of the card teams creations. Please follow our blog, Instagram and like us on Facebook.

Here are links:

SCRAP the BOYS (Facebook Page)

Thank you so much my dear Rachel and SCRAP the BOYS for trust and love. I am incredibly happy and proud to join you. Love all what you do. Wish me a good luck my friends.

Thank you so very much my sweet and talented friends for inspiring me to achieve and follow my passion.

Thank you so much for your blissful visit on my blog.

Love and Hugs
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla




No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...