Wednesday 7 February 2018

For You My Friend

"For You My Friend"

Hi Everyone!!!


Today I wanted to present you my new Mixed Media Project. I up cycled an old carry bag into a cute Mixed Media gift bag by using lots of Papericious craft supplies. 





I used two sheets from Papericious Dusty Swirls Paper pack, some chalk paints, Papericious spritz and chipboard pieces. 


Papericious January challenge inspired me a lot to create with the theme of Something Old + Something New. So I recycled this old carry bag into a mixed media gift bag which I am going to gift one of my Best Friend, She always supports me in every phase of my life. I treasure her friendship so much. So I planned to gift something to her on this valentine's day. I was also inspired with the mood board of Mixed Media Place January challenge.  Thanks to MMP for making amazingly interesting mood board to inspire us.


I colored the background by using Papericious Pearl Pink chalk paint, then some added some Duck Egg to create a mix-up of both chalk paints. After that done some texturing by using Papericious heavy Gesso and stencils. 


After creating textures used Papericious Deep Teal spray to give a little dark color to the background. Done lots of stamping with Versa color ink (Black). 
I used some papers from Papericious Dusty Swirls collection, lace, fabric flowers and some pieces of chipboard to decorate area around the image. Then I arranged my composition of die cuts and various embellishments with the glue.
Some more close-ups:









Used Supplies:

and some craft supplies from my stash.


I hope you love my project!!


Please visit my so little social network places and leave some love, My Dearies!!!



Thanks so much!! 
Have a nice and creative day!!
Monika

I would love to join following amazing challenges by this month:

http://papericiousindia.blogspot.in/2018/01/new-challenge-january-something-old.html



http://mixedmediaplace.blogspot.in/2018/01/january-challenge.html
(I love the shades of sky blue, white and green, so I got the chance to make this project by using some of my favorite colors from the mood board)



http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.in/2018/02/welcome-to-creative-artiste-challenge-35.html


(I was inspired with word LOVE and different colors of tiny hearts in the featured photo for the challenge)



No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...