Sunday 31 December 2017

LOVE YOU CHERRY MUCH

Hello Lovelies,

Wish you all a Happy New Year 2018!!!

Here I am again sharing another small project made to enter into SCRAP the BOYS- December Challenge- Christmas....maybe! 
I've already made this Big tag as a gift for my sweet Hubby's Birthday, but not able to write a post earlier. So now I am posting this.

 I was so much inspired with the mood board of December Challenge.This mood board colors were so awesome and I tried to use all of them in my project.

For this tag, I have used a cardboard piece, Papericious Spritz (spray colors), Versacolor ink pad and some Prima marketing supplies for making base of the tag. I did some fussy cutting from Pebbles double side card stock. Some decorative elements like flowers; burlap and die cuts were used from my stash. 
I used a image of my sweet husband having cuddling time with our son. This picture is so close to my heart.

Here are some close ups:






This was such a fun challenge to play along with.
Hope you all like this, do leave some love if you like my work.
Thank you so much for visiting UrooCreations Blog.
Stay Blessed!!!

Hugs
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations
I am entering this project into following challenge....

1 comment:

HendrixCollins said...

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently quickly. metal wall art wholesale

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...