Tuesday 11 February 2020

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge : "Love Is All You Need"

Hello sweeties,
Hope you all doing good..
Here is my DT inspiration for new challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. This time challenge theme is "Love Is All You Need".
As usual you can enter anything fancy, it doesn't have to be cards, as long as it meets the challenge theme.
So, here are my two lovely cards, made using gorgeous papers from Bob N Betty. I have used different mixed media supplies from Prima Marketing Inc. and Finnabair. I have coloured the handmade flowers using Lindy's magical shakers. Hope you will like these cards.




For more details about our challenge, kindly visit the below given link:
http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.com/2020/02/250-love-is-all-you-need.html

Thanks for stopping by today!


Hugs, 
Monika

2 comments:

Mariann Jakobsen said...

This card is amazing! Love the colors.
Take care & be safe. Hugs

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful work, it is so very pretty and I love all the colours!

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...