Sunday 3 March 2019

Mixed Media Warriors - Design Team Inspiration - March Creative Challenge #38 "Girls Power"

Hello lovelies!!!
Today I have two lovely Mixed Media Tags filled with so much love, as DT inspiration for our fabulous challenge at Mixed Media Warriors.
I was inspired by some gorgeous shades of Pink, Green and Grey from the mood board. I have used Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and magical shakers, along with some supplies from Finnabair (Gesso, Waxes, Art stones and Modeling Paste), Prima Marketing (Flowers, IOD paper clay elements) and Tim Holtz.
I would like to share my two girly mixed media tags with beautiful Paper dolls from Tim Holtz.
This month our challenge is all about Girls Power
MMW #38 March Creative Challenge
"Girls Power"

I hope I have inspired you to create something amazing to join us at Mixed Media Warriors.

Lots of love and Hugs
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering this project into following amazing challenges:


Artistic Inspirations: Challenge #212 "Anything Goes" optional twist Love it up

A Inky Mess: Challenge #28 "Anything Mixed Media Goes"

Creative Artiste: Challenge #47 "Anything Mixed Media Goes"

Rhedd's Creative Spirit: March Challenge

Altered Eclectics: March Challenge "Anything Goes"

Love To Craft Challenge Blog - Challenge #32 - March Anything Goes

Love To Scrap Challenge Blog - Challenge #119 - Anything Goes

Mix It Up Challenge Blog - Challenge #23 - Anything Goes + Inked Background


6 comments:

Andree said...

Two wonderful tags. Gorgeous textures, rich colours and lovely details.
Thank you for joining in with our March challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

Suzette Hussey said...

These are gorgeous! I love the color scheme. Thank you for joining in with our March challenge at Creative Artiste Mixed Media.

Judy McKay said...

Stunning tags. Beautifully designed. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month. Judy DT

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

two beautiful tags. Love them. Thank you for sharing at A Inky Mess challenge this month.

Heather said...

These tags are gorgeous!!! I love your color combo and those beautiful flowers!! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

Cindy said...

Your tags are fabulous! Love the color, texture and dimension on them. Thanks for sharing with us at Mix It Up!

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...