Friday 15 May 2020

Academy of Scrapbooking and Arts - Design Team - Folio Mini Album : "Sweet Memories"

Hello lovelies,
Hope all of you doing well and staying healthy at home with your family. 
Today I am sharing, my very special project, A folio mini album which I made for my mother to celebrate this Mother's Day. I made this mini album as an inspirational project for Academy of Scrapbooking and Arts. This month our challenge mood board is full of lovely and soft colours, so I decided to include most of it.
To explore more about our challenge at academy, kindly visit here:
 

  

  

  

                                              

 

A flip-through video of this Folio Mini Album:

 

   

Thank you so much for stopping by.

STAY HOME, STAY SAFE AND SAVE LIVES


Lots of love

I am entering this handmade album into following amazing challenges:

Mini Album Makers Challenge : May Challenge 

7 comments:

creatif edges said...

Stunning project Monika with beautiful flowers and colour and combinations.thanks for playing along at Bleeding art challenge:)
xoxo
DT shraddha

Jane Austin said...

Fantastic mini album Monika, I love the look of the painted flowers & how you have worked the inner pages. Thanks for joining us on the Bleeding Art Challenges this month & good luck!
Design Team ~ Jane 🌴

Nd’s creation said...

Beautiful project!
Thanks for playing along in the Papericious monthly challenge.
Good luck!
Nandini- DT Papericious

Priti Kedia Meghani said...

Beautiful album and I love all the blue and mixed media on the cover. Thank you for joining us in the Papericious monthly challenge :)

Shweta Tapsi Khode said...

Amazing!! As always. Thank you for playing along in the Papericious monthly challenge. Good luck. - Shweta, Papericious DT

Shakti Arora said...

Beautiful work. Thank you for playing in papericious monthly challenge, shakti arora- papericious DT

C 4 Craft said...

Wonderful project! Thank you for playing along in the Papericious monthly challenge. Good luck. - Tulika, Papericious DT

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...