Monday 19 November 2018

Mixed Media Warriors- "Nostalgic Romance"

Hello everyone!!!
It's Monika from UrooCreations. Here I am going to share a masculine style mixed media shadow card as DT inspiration. As our this month Mixed Media Warriors challenge's theme is love and romance, so this project is full of love. I have used some blue and brown shades to make this project as per our current challenge moodboard. I used some Lindy's shakers and Finnabair Rust and Patina pastes and some metallic embellishments to decorate my card along with some romantic sentiments. This card is a gift from a beautiful wife to her so caring husband. I hope you will love my creation. I also invite you to join our November Challenge "Nostalgic Romance" at Mixed Media Warriors....
We can't wait to see your amazing creations....






Thanks so much for visiting us and showering so much love.....xoxoxo


Hugs
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...