Sunday 30 September 2018

Mudra Craft Stamps: Guest Design Post- MM Card – “Sending Hugs”

Hello sweetie!!!
I am so happy to share this another part of my Guest Designer post for Mudra Craft Stamps.
Here is my project and I invite you to visit Mudra Craft Stamps blog, where I have shared step by step tutorial for making this gorgeous card using Mudra stamp sets.

Handmade Floral Card – “Sending Hugs”
I love making cards using handmade flowers and embellishments. While making this card, I was so inspired with the sketch, colours and some elements of the mood board from Mixed Media And Art Blog:
September Challenge- Journey

In this beautiful mood board, I found loads of inspirations like old and distress paper, natural beauty of colourful moths, leaves and colours. The sketch also inspired me to finalize whole design for card. 
I have stamped some butterflies on the background and distressed the edges of a piece of paper, also used script pattern stamped to make this piece of paper look like old one. Used many leaves and created a card followed by this gorgeous sketch.

I hope you will love my sweet and vibrant colours card.

Thank you so much for visiting me and showering your precious love on my work. I really means a lot to me, dearies.

So much love
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations


I am entering my project to following amazing challenges:


Mixed Media And Art Blog: September Challenge- "Journey" 

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...