Thursday 8 March 2018

A Glimpse of Heaven: Guest Designing for SCRAP the BOYS



Hello Everyone!!

I am guest designing over at "SCRAP the BOYS" blog this month. I am so thrilled and excited. I won December month  challenge over there and have been invited to guest designer. I love this place "SCRAP the BOYS" so much, their blog is a huge inspiration for me (for anyone who loves scrapping for the boys specially). As I am started my creative journey by following this blog, its an honor for me to get my project featured there.

The guest post went live on 1st March 2018 and here is the link if you'd like to take a look.



Here is the Sketch for March Sketch challenge created by Laura Whitaker. I love this sketch so much and decided to make something so lovable to celebrate this special moment of my creative journey.


I made two layouts for my guest design spot. One with shabby touch and another with grungy, bright colors and rustic touch, using lots of Lindy's Gang spray and Finnabair-Prima Marketing Product. Nowadays, I am exploring Mixed media world and love to make something more creative and full of love.    

Here is my first layout as GDT for SCRAP the BOYS with Mixed media techniques. I selected some cute photos of my most treasured moments ever. These pictures are so close to my heart and captured my little boy when he was just one month old. I have used Lindy's Gang sprays, Finnabair-Prima marketing products, Spellbinders metal dies, metal charms, die cuts, chipboard pieces and some other embellishments.


 In this layout, I used a paperclay frame, which also making this creation so special again.This is a part of my giveaway prize, which I won from my so favorite MM artist and friend Ola Khomanok. She is so creative and talented. I really adore her work so much. Thank you so much Ola for sending me  so thoughtful and wonderful prize, your handmade MM altered notebook is my so favorite and treasured gift among all the goodies. 


Some more close-ups of this layout " A Glimpse of Heaven":






and some supplies (Metal charms, chipboard pieces, die cuts) from stash.

I hope you like it.
If you love my work, kindly visit these links (mentioned below) and leave some love there. I really appreciate your sweet and kind efforts.

UrooCreations Twitter: https://twitter.com/uroo_creations
I want to say thank you to sweet Rachel and SCRAP the BOYS team for choosing me as winner for December month challenge.

Thank you for stopping by!
Happy Crafting

Love and Hugs
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla


UrooCreations



I would love to join following amazing challenges by this month:

1. Create and Makes Challenge: 19- Anything Goes


(used supplies: stencil, Finnabair patina effect paste, Finnabair rust effect paste, Finnabair acrylic paints, Prima heavy gesso, Prima modeling paste, 3D gloss gel, Lindy's shimmer sprays, chipboad shapes and other elements)



No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...